infinity games Index du Forum

infinity games Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Zidane: Why Bale Was Left On The Bench Against Bayern

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infinity games Index du Forum -> Informations & Annonces -> Etat Du Serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
makaralove

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zidane: Why Bale Was Left On The Bench Against Bayern Répondre en citant

ลิ้ ง sbo Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has explained why he left Gareth Bale on the bench in his side’s 2-1 win against Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final, with the Welshman not even asked to warm up.

The club-record signing was forced to watch the entire game from the dugout, as the Los Blancos boss called upon Karim Benzema and Marco Asensio for attacking threat as well as Mateo Kovacic in the second half of the game.

After the match, Zidane admitted he had a few tough choices to make but insisted that Bale still has a role to ลิ้ ง sbo play in his team this season, despite all the rumours surrounding his future at the club.

"I don't know what will happen, my substitutions, today it was Karim and Marco,” Zidane said, as quoted by the Daily Star."It will be a factor for us all season and I have to choose, we have very good players."There are still matches left and I can count on Gareth. Those who say that I don't count on him don't tell the truth."

The 28-year-old has made 33 appearances ลิ้ ง sbo for the Spanish giants this season, scoring 14 goals and assisting in a further eight more, but only started one of Real's five knockout games in the Champions League so far.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 09:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infinity games Index du Forum -> Informations & Annonces -> Etat Du Serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange